NELA is grateful for the support of its generous partners. As a non-profit and volunteer-run organisation, the support of our partners allows us to continue undertaking our signature environmental law and policy reform initiatives.
NELA's Supporting Partners are Clayton Utz and King & Wood Mallesons.
If you are interested in partnering with NELA and would like a copy of our partnerships prospectus, please email email@example.com and we will be in contact with next steps.
Clayton Utz is a leading Australian law firm that gives confident, innovative and incisive legal advice. The Environment and Sustainable Development team advises on all aspects of environment and planning law including:
- assessing and mitigating climate change and natural capital risk (both physical and transitional) of projects or development
- building resilient infrastructure projects and precincts
- waste minimisation, recycling, resource recovery and the circular economy
- carbon, water and biodiversity credit markets
- closure, decommissioning and repurposing mines and power stations
- green building and other sustainable development standards, and
- ESG due diligence in transactions and supply chains.
King & Wood Mallesons is a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia with 30 offices across Asia, Europe, North America and the Middle East. The Planning and Environment team advises on:
- Planning and regulatory issues
- Environmental impact assessment processes
- Approvals, consents and licenses
- Heritage issues, native title claims and native title issues
- Resolving disputes arising from environmental legal challenges
- Contaminated sites, including risk and liability, and remediation processes
- Acquisition and disposal strategies
- Environmental due diligence and environmental health and safety
- Land use planning, and
- Renewable energy, including renewable energy legislation.